Regulations of the FERR online store
These regulations specify the functioning of the Online Store under the name FERR located at www.ferrstore.com and the conditions for its use. The Regulations define the rights and obligations of the Store's customers, as well as the rights, obligations and scope of liability of the Administrator as the entity managing and running the Store.
Each potential customer is required to read the Regulations and may take further action only after prior consent and acceptance of all its provisions.
The customer has the option of contacting the operator of the online store by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
I. General Provisions
1. The provisions of these Regulations (hereinafter referred to as the "Regulations") apply to all sales and delivery contracts concluded with FERR via the online store www.ferrstore.com (hereinafter referred to as the "Store"), irrespective of the means of distance communication used in a given case, to contact or conclude contracts between consumers and businesses without the physical presence of the parties to the contract.
2. The Regulations are addressed to all Store users (hereinafter referred to as "Customers") and sets out the rules for making electronic reservations of products available in the store's offer, placing orders in the store and the rules for concluding Sales Agreements.
3. A prerequisite to start using the Store and place orders is to read these Regulations and accept them.
4. The Customer may place an order without the need to permanently register their data in the Store's database, provided that they read and accept the provisions of these Regulations.
5. Only people over 18 years of age can use the online store.
6. Persons who are under 18 years of age but over 13 may use the online store with the consent of their parents or legal guardians.
1. The store sells goods only via the Internet.
2. The store accepts orders placed online around the clock, on all days of the week. Orders are accepted at www.ferrstore.com
3. To place an order, select products from the available Store offer, sizes and quantities by "adding" them to the basket.
4. All prices are in British Pounds. The price given for each product is binding from the moment the customer places the order (and confirms it) and does not change even if the prices of products in the Store increase.
5. Until the selection of ordered products is confirmed by clicking the "Checkout" button, the Customer has the option of making changes and modifications to the products in the order.
6. After approving the ordered products, the Customer is required to provide their contact details, delivery method and payment method.
7. The cost of shipping orders in Poland is covered by the Store. Shipping costs specified when placing the order are added to other orders.
8. Sending the order by the Customer (confirming with the "Place order" button) is the Customer's offer to conclude a sales contract, in accordance with the Regulations.
9. The store accepts the following payment methods: payment via credit / debit card using the Stripe payment system.
10. After placing the order, the customer receives an e-mail with information about its acceptance, which confirms the conclusion of the sales contract.
11. Order processing begins on the next business day after accepting the payment.
12. The store reserves the right to refuse to process orders that cause doubts, i.e. where a phone number or email address is missing. They are necessary to confirm the order. The information contained in the form should be truthful, current and accurate. The store reserves the right to refuse an order if the data provided is such that, judging the case reasonably, you can reasonably assume that the data are incorrect or have been given as a joke, as well as if the data provided are inaccurate enough, that they prevent the execution of the order, in particular.
13. The Store may contact the Customer at the e-mail address provided by the Customer or by phone, to the contact phone number provided by the Customer, to clarify doubts, confirm the order or in other matters related to the implementation of the order.
14. The store issues an Order Confirmation for each order, which is sent to the e-mail address provided when the package is sent.
15. Discount codes may have time and quantity limits, and may not apply when purchasing the current collection.
III. Execution of the Order
1. The delivery of goods takes place in the manner chosen by the Customer and specified in the order.
2. The store is obliged to deliver the parcel to the buyer up to a maximum of 30 days from the date of order confirmation. If within this period the seller fails to deliver the order to the customer, regardless of the reasons for not delivering the parcel in time, the customer has the right to withdraw from the contract. When receiving information from the customer about withdrawal from the contract, the Store has 14 days to return the amount paid by the customer (including the amount for delivery).
3. In the event of unavailability of some of the goods covered by the order, the Customer will be immediately informed about the status of the order and decide on the method of its implementation (partial implementation, extension of waiting time, cancellation of the entire order).
4. In the event of circumstances preventing the execution of the order, the Store reserves the right to suspend its implementation, and undertakes to immediately notify the customer of the situation.
5. If the Customer decides to cancel the order and has previously made the payment, the automatic refund of this amount along with the shipping costs will take place within 14 days after the Store receives an e-mail message informing the customer that the order has been canceled. However, in the event of a customer's decision regarding partial order fulfillment, the amount previously paid will be credited towards the payment for the part of the order carried out, and the remaining surplus will be automatically returned within 14 days after the Store receives an e-mail message informing about partial order fulfillment.
IV. Possibility to return the goods
1. The customer may withdraw from the contract without giving a reason by sending a statement in this regard within 14 days from the date of delivery. The statement may be made in writing or by e-mail sent to email@example.com
2. In the above-mentioned case, the Customer is obliged to immediately return the purchased goods, no later than within 14 calendar days from the day on which he withdrew from the contract. Return of purchased goods takes place to the address given in the e-mail confirming receipt of the goods for return.
3. In the event of successful withdrawal from the contract, the contract is considered void and the buyer is released from all obligations. If the return takes place within the indicated period, the Store guarantees the return of the entire amount paid for the goods by bank transfer to the customer's account.
4. The Store is not obliged to refund to the Customer additional costs incurred, including shipping costs higher than the cheapest shipping option offered by the Store.
5. The customer bears the direct cost of returning the goods, including shipping costs.
6. Returned goods cannot have traces of use, cannot be damaged or dirty, and, if possible, attach the received packaging and invoice to it.
7. The customer is responsible for reducing the value of the goods resulting from using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
8. The store reserves the right not to accept the return of goods made on a special customer order, e.g. an unusual size
1. Products offered in the Store are brand new and original.
2. In the event of a defect, the Customer is obliged to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org describing the defect and to send the product in accordance with the instructions received in the return e-mail.
3. The customer will receive information on how to handle the complaint within 14 days from the day the store receives the package containing the advertised goods. In the case of positive consideration of the complaint submitted by post, the Store will send the customer a full-fledged product within 14 days or will refund the entire amount paid for the goods and shipping costs by transfer to the customer's account.
4. If the complaint is not accepted, the goods will be sent back with an opinion as to the grounds of the complaint.
VII. Final Provisions
1. The Administrator reserves the right to change the provisions of these Regulations in particularly justified cases, including:
a) to adapt them to generally applicable legal provisions,
b) to eliminate any provisions that may violate the interests of customers,
c) in connection with a change or extension of the offer of services and goods provided by the Store,
2. The changes referred to in paragraph 1 shall not bind Customers who submitted orders before making changes to the following conditions, unless the changes result from mandatory provisions of law. The Customer will be notified of each change to the e-mail address provided when placing the order.
3. In the event of changes to the Regulations, the Store will immediately inform customers by publishing a uniform text of the Regulations on the website www.ferrstore.com and a notification sent to the e-mail address provided by the Customer.
4. The Regulations come into force on the day they are published on the Store's website.